Tuesday, June 06, 2006

In search of corrections at the Dallas Morning-News

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been unable to find corrections in the Dallas Morning-News as I have at seventeen other newspapers of national stature. I don't believe that the reporters and editors at the Morning News are infallible. At this point, I will assume that I have been looking for them in the wrong place. So, I'm going hunting for corrections at the Dallas Morning-News. Today I filled in their online error reporting form with the following information:

I look for corrections in your paper every day and have found none for the past two weeks. The link I use is http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/dn/corrections/vitindex.html. Is this the right location for corrections? If not, where should I look online for Dallas Morning-News corrections?

I'll keep you posted on the results of this campaign.

, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.