Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Still in Blogger spam jail! Get me out!

I received an email from Blogger Support four hours ago letting me know the following:

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
Blogger Support

Yet I still can't post to my blog without doing word verification. I'm still considered a spam blogger. Aargh! I've replied to the message, but I'd be surprised if that mailbox accepts replies.

Help!

, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.